Monday, 26 September 2011

cement block task

first we selected a partner to complete the job sheet and looked at what task we was about to do.
we then carried out a risk assessment on each other and the task.
after the risk assessment,  I checked the delivery ticket for the order "quantity and product"
after I made some changes on the order i signed thge delivery ticket.

i then checked the route that we would take for any obstructions "cars and other workers"
i then began putting on my P.P.E.

"Boots" - to protected my foot from any falling items that may be dropped
"Gloves"- to protected my skin from sharp edges "e.g cuts"
"Glasses" - to protect from dust on the blocks

I then began by pushing the wheel barrow to the desination "place of the blocks"
I then started loading the wheel barrow up with cement blocks " 4-6 blocks at a time"
and began pushing them up the hill watching for oncoming obstructions.

after completing the task I cleaned up the area and reported to the site manager

0 comments:

Post a Comment