Monday, 26 September 2011

plasterboard task

firstly I looked at the job sheet from the site manager to see what task has to be done.
after I carried out a risk assessment on each other and the task
I next checked the delivery ticket for the order, after making some changes
I then began to check the route that I was going to take to make sure there was no obstructions


I then began putting on my P.P.E
Boots- to protect my feet from falling objects
Glasses- to protect from dust from the plasterboard's.
gloves- to protect my skin from the plasteboard's.

I then began moving the plasterboard " 2 people per board "
from the workshop to a empty workshop then moving them back.
stacked on top of each other so they dont bow or bend out of shape.
after i finished moving the plasterboards i reported back to the site manager.

0 comments:

Post a Comment