first we look at the job sheet that was given at the start of the day, then carried out a risk assessment on my colleague "Lloyd" then one on the task.
after finishing the assessment i checked the delivery ticket for quantity and product, then after making some changes "facing bricks - common house bricks" and the number from 150 to 60.
I then started to make sure the route is clear of obstructions i then put on my PPE and put down a wooden prop to put the bricks on. I carried around 6 bricks at a time, stacked in a jenga style till i had 60 bricks on the wooden prop.
last of all i cleaned the area and reported to the site manager. =)
after finishing the assessment i checked the delivery ticket for quantity and product, then after making some changes "facing bricks - common house bricks" and the number from 150 to 60.
I then started to make sure the route is clear of obstructions i then put on my PPE and put down a wooden prop to put the bricks on. I carried around 6 bricks at a time, stacked in a jenga style till i had 60 bricks on the wooden prop.
last of all i cleaned the area and reported to the site manager. =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment