Monday, 20 February 2012

plaster boarding

the first thing i did before entering the workshop was putting on my ppe
boots - protect feet from any falling objects
gloves - to protect skin from any materials
goggles - to protect eyes from dust or sharp objects

I then started by collecting the materials such as plastboard, stanley knife, pencil, level,square and tape measure after getting all materials i started by marking out the size that was need to place into the bay so that afterwards i could plaster it.

I cut 3 pieces of plasterboard to place into the bay, two pieces was to fitted to the sides and one sitting on the top "there was a 15mm gap around the sides so there be room for the plaster boards/ plaster, so the plaster could rest on the frame.

after doing all this I then when on to plastering which we be the next post

0 comments:

Post a Comment