first I checked the job sheet to find out what needed to be done.
next I started by filling out the risk assessment on the task and the partner that was helping move 1 ton of sand.
after completing the risk assessment i started by looking at the delivery ticket and making changes to the order.
I then started putting on my P.P.E
Boots- to protect my feet from the wheelbarrow
Gloves- to protect my hands/skin from the sand
Goggles- from the sand/ dust from my eye
I then got a shovel and a wheelbarrow and started moving the ballast/sand with the other collegues untill the bag was empty then refilling it back up.
after finishing this task i reported back to my site manager.
next I started by filling out the risk assessment on the task and the partner that was helping move 1 ton of sand.
after completing the risk assessment i started by looking at the delivery ticket and making changes to the order.
I then started putting on my P.P.E
Boots- to protect my feet from the wheelbarrow
Gloves- to protect my hands/skin from the sand
Goggles- from the sand/ dust from my eye
I then got a shovel and a wheelbarrow and started moving the ballast/sand with the other collegues untill the bag was empty then refilling it back up.
after finishing this task i reported back to my site manager.

0 comments:
Post a Comment